Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dissent of the Day

"Ernie Crossing the Line:
A space to openly discuss the politics of the day, music, and comedy."
Looks like this blog focuses on patting them dem's on the back more than ever talking about music or comedy - my friend Adam, April 20, 2010
My buddy's kind of got a point here.  Lately this blog has focused on the political and has not had much music or comedy, although I have posted a Eugene Mirman comedy bit and a Guster clip where Adam stars, but I guess that's not enough.  So I'll try to abstain from political posting for a little bit and I'm even thinking about porting over the political commentary over to a blog that Chris Carlozzi has aptly named "Ernesto's Manifesto", so we'll see.

Anywho, here's a really nice performance by Steve Martin, supported by Bela Fleck and others. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment