Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dissent of the Day

My dear friend, and former colleague Michael Flynn wrote his dissent on the new hip Google Buzz.
Michael Flynn - I don't really remember any Republican outrage about Democratic book deals? I think your line is confused sir 3:40 pm
I have decided to link to the following Boston Globe article from the time. Choice quote, from someone we both know and respect, here:
House minority leader Bradley H. Jones of North Reading said he was stunned that the New York trip was about a book proposal.
"I'm trying to pick my jaw off the ground,' Jones said. "A book deal? It could have been handled at a different time, when the Legislature is not dealing with one of his major initiatives.
"This was purely, only for his own personal gain, financial or political," Jones said. "I assumed it was some personal matter; a family member had a medical issue. But this is for his own personal gain."

No comments:

Post a Comment